The Actiontec T3200 or as a synonym Wireless 11ac Bonded VDSL2 Modem Gateway with MoCA 2.0. This router in particular supports universal WAN access, FTTP, FTTN, FTTB. It helps a lot with the security system of your network. Also has a huge level of WiFi performance, supporting speeds up to 2.3Gbps.
There are many things we have to know about the internal processes of the T3200. In the next line we try to inform you how is going to be possible to grant not only the access to the router, but also how to configure some useful options.
What we always recommend to the router users is to connect your computer to the router via cable. This is because it has more stability, more security, and more confidence at the time of doing some changes in the internal settings.
Follow this guide as we show you down here. In case you need additional information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate in contact us via email. Also you can access to our official website, where we have other explanations about other routers similar to this one in particular www.changemywifipassword.com.
Actiontec T3200 internal access
To get the access to this router please keep reading:
- Open the web browser of your preference.
- Into the typing box please enter the next IP address 192.168.1.254
- Press enter to access to the routers login area.
- You will see the main screen but you will not have access to the settings until you login with your credentials.
- Type admin for the username. For the password, this one will be printed in the label at the back of the router.
- After you do this, you will be able to access to the interface.
Actiontec T3200 wireless settings (WiFi key)
To change any setting on your router, please read the next lines:
- First of all, access to the router by following the accessing guide up here.
- In the gateway’s main screen go to Wireless Settings.
- Right here you can see into the Basic Settings, all what we need to set up our primary wireless settings.
- You can change the SSID (network name) to one that you like better.
- Also you can do a change in the type of Security Option (We recommend WPA/2).
- At the very bottom you will be able to change the WiFi Key by selecting Use Custom Key and then you write down a good password for you.
- Remember to Save all changes.
If you follow these steps, it is going to be possible to change the wireless passphrase of your router.