The Netgear C7000v2 model plays a significant role in the internet routers and modem field. This model has very big similitude with other routers that we have mentioned in this website in previous tutorials.
You may also want to see
The C7000V2 is considered the second version of the C7000. In the next lines we will let you know how to access to its internal functions.
Log in to the C7000V2
- After you connect the router to the network either WiFi or cable (preferable), you lunch a web browser.
- Enter the next IP or address http://routerlogin.net or http://192.168.0.1.
- You will see a little window to enter the required credentials to access to the internal router interface.
- The username will be admin and the password will be password. Anyways everything is written down in the label at the back of the router.
- After all this, it may ask you to select some security questions, and then it will access to the main home page.
Wireless settings on C7000V2
To change the wireless settings you will have to first access to the internal interface of the router. In this case you have to follow the instructions detailed up here to know how to access to it. Then you follow the instructions detailed down here.
- First of all is to log in to the C7000V2, and you can do this by following the instructions up in this post.
- After you log in, you will be send to the home page, select Wireless.
- Select a Security Option (WPA2 recommended).
- In Passphrase option enter the new network key you want to set (remember 8-63 character key).
- After finishing with all the settings remember to save changes by clicking Apply button.