With the Netgear C6300v2 you can get up to 16 times faster speed than conventional routers. With the 2 in 1 AC1750 WiFi and integrated DOCSIS 3.0 this marvelous router its been certified by the CableLabs to work with the best major cable internet providers.
The C6300v2 is different to the C6300 cause of the ultra fast internet speed, up to 680Mbps. With a high performance intel processor supporting this way up to 16 downloads and 4 uploads at the same time.
The router in deep, lets you connect to the internet with in the operating wireless range. In this case we recommend you to place the router (it doesn’t matter what kind of router you have with you) in a high level place far away from walls, obstructing objects or electrical devices.
Before letting you know how to access to the Netgear C6300v2, remember to set all the cable connections from the router to the PC, the power adapter, coaxial cables, etc. We always prefer cable connection directly to the PC instead of a WiFi connection when accessing to any router or modem.
How to access to the Netgear C6300v2
The next lines are to explain the steps needed to access to this router:
- Launch a web browser of your preference and type the IP address 192.168.0.1 or go to the website http://routerlogin.net/
- Right after you see the dialog box to enter the credentials, type in admin for the username and password for the password.
- After you enter the login username and password, then, the main screen of the routers interface will come up.
- If it is the first time you access, you will need to activate your internet with the internet provider as soon as you login to the interface.
How to set wireless options to the Netgear C6300v2
The next lines are to explain the steps you need to set the wireless options to the router:
- First thing to do is to follow the steps i already explained up here to access to the router.
- Second step after you see the Basic main screen is to go to Wireless, and the Wireless setup will show up.
- In this screen you can see the SSID box, which you can edit as you wish. The SSID is the network name that you see when connecting to the WiFi network.
- In the same Wireless screen you can see the Security Options. Here you can select a WPA of your preference. We recommend to choose the new WPA2 cause it has a stronger standard of security.
- You will see the Passphrase field which you can edit it to change the WiFi password you use to access to your wireless devices.
- Remember, after doing all this changes you have to Apply for saving all the procedure you have done. Also remember to save the new WiFi password and SSID in a good place in case you forget them.
Any additional information you can contact us or visit our official website to know more about other routers. www.changemywifipassword.com