The Actiontec C1900A wireless N bonded VDSL2 router brings to the users brilliant gaming, HD IPTV, and great web experience. Usually, the C1900A Wireless N bonded VDSL2 Router works on any CenturyLink ADSL or VDSL network. The Actiontec C1900A supports the latest in wireless security so you don’t have to worry about unwanted visitors to the network. In addition, the router comes with a fully customizable firewall with denial of service protection, content filtering, and intrusion detection, making this router the ideal one for avoiding the annoying neighbors.
Some of the features we can find in the Actiontec C1900A are:
- Single and Bonded Line VDSL2
- Single and Bonded Line VDSL2+
- Robust Firewall
- Remote Management
- Wireless Security
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN/LAN Port
Down on this site, we will keep informing you about this magnificent router and how you can access the WiFi options and its features. Also, you can see the specs of other routers similar to this one in the next links:
- How to change my WiFi password on Actiontec C1000A
- How to change my WiFi password on Actiontec C2000A
- How to change my WiFi password on Actiontec C2300A
- How to change my WiFi password on Actiontec C3000A
Instructions to change the WiFi password on Actiontec C1900A
- The first step as always is to connect the router via cable to your PC.
- You have to open your favorite browser so you can enter the IP address (http://192.168.0.1) to enter to the router GUI (Graphical User Interface).
- Access to the router with the login user name and password. This information is printed out in the back label of the router. In this case, it will be admin for the username and Hadsee7j for the password.
- Then, after you are logged in you will be into the main screen, you just select the Wireless Setup option.
- Right after the 4th step, you have to go to Wireless Security to get into the WiFi settings.
- In this screen, you have to first choose the SSID or network name you want to edit.
- Then you have to choose the desired Security Type. I always recommend WPA/WPA2, therefore the security will be stronger.
- At the bottom of the Wireless Security screen, you have the option to change the WiFi password, either if you want to use the default key or if you want to use a custom one.
- If you decide to create a custom password, you have to select 64bits (10 characters password) or 128bits (26 characters password) and then introduce your desired password.
- The last step I can say is the most important one cause it helps you to save all the procedure you have done, so for this, you just have to click on the Apply button.